At Atlas Dental, we provide a complete range of services. We are proud to offer the following procedures and treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile, while strengthening your teeth and gums as well.
- Porcelain veneers: Lifelike and durable, veneers are placed over the front surface of teeth to conceal the flaws beneath. A versatile treatment, veneers conceal chips, stains, worn edges and many other problems. They also close spaces between teeth.
- Dental crowns: Placed over a weak or vulnerable tooth, a dental crown provides protection while restoring the full shape of the tooth. Dental crowns may be used for cracked, decayed or broken teeth, or as part of a dental implant or bridge.
- Teeth whitening: Yellowed, discolored teeth are quite common. With professional teeth whitening, your smile will be brighter and whiter. This option is fast, effective and lasting.
- Smile makeovers: If you would like to rejuvenate multiple aspects of your smile, then a multi-treatment approach may be right for you. A smile makeover may include two or more cosmetic treatments to get the results you want.
- Dental bridges: A dental bridge is an option for replacing missing teeth. Dental bridges restore your smile and the full function of your teeth.
- Tooth bonding: Small chips are often a good match for tooth bonding, which involves our dentists using a special dental material to restore the full shape of the tooth. Bonding is simple and effective.
- Gum contouring: You may feel self-conscious about your smile if you have an uneven gum line or a gummy smile, which means a lot of gum tissue shows when you grin. Gum contouring performed by our dentists produces a symmetrical, aesthetically pleasing gum line.
- Inlays/onlays: Inlays and onlays are larger than tooth fillings, but not as large as a tooth crown. Like those restorations, inlays and onlays provide protection for damaged and decayed teeth.
After discussing your goals with you, we will recommend treatments that will produce desired results. All of our recommendations are focused on both the aesthetics and the health of your teeth and gums. Dr. Morris treats the whole mouth, ensuring any cosmetic recommendation also takes oral health into consideration for the longest lasting results.
For any matters related to your smile, our experienced staff are ready to help. They can address any aesthetic issue, such as:
Stained or yellow teeth. Over time, it’s perfectly normal for enamel to discolor. Despite diligent dental hygiene, you may notice yellowing and dullness. Fortunately, teeth whitening and porcelain veneers are both great options for brightening your smile.
Chipped teeth. Injuries like a fall or a contact sports collision can chip a tooth. So too can biting into hard foods. Tooth bonding and porcelain veneers are both great options for repairing chips for the long term.
Broken teeth. Depending on the extent of the fracture, a broken tooth can be problematic and uncomfortable. Broken teeth should be repaired. A dental crown is the most common restoration, and our dentists can determine the most appropriate treatment.
Missing teeth. Not only do missing teeth change the appearance of your smile, they also change your bite and may cause remaining teeth to collapse and become crooked as they drift into the gap left by the missing tooth. Our experienced cosmetic dentists have been replacing teeth for many years. Options include dentures, dental implants and dental bridges.
Crooked teeth. Are you embarrassed to smile and laugh because of crooked teeth? After a consultation and exam, our dentists will determine whether porcelain veneers can correct the alignment. Some cases of misalignment will require orthodontia to fix.
Gaps between teeth. A gap between your teeth may be causing you to suppress your smile. Tooth bonding and porcelain veneers are both good options for closing a gap.
Gummy smile. If you feel like too much gum tissue shows when you smile, then gum re-shaping may be right for you. This simple treatment creates aesthetically pleasing ratios of tooth enamel to gum tissue.
When determining a treatment plan, we listen first and look for treatment alternatives that are customized to the needs and desires of each individual patient.
With technology including an intraoral camera and panoramic digital x-rays, Dr. Morris can see the underlying causes of dental issues and discuss the appearance of your teeth with you. Together, you and the dentist can decide which treatments will accomplish your goals.