Dr. Morris focuses on providing each patient with an individualized treatment plan to suit his or her individual needs and strives to always care for each patient as if they were members of his own family. Open communication and patient comfort is at the forefront of his new Alexis dental practice where he utilizes the latest dental technologies and techniques available.
Dr. Scott Morris graduated top of his class from UIC College of Dentistry earning him such honors as acceptance into Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society and also prestifious awards such as Academy of Operative Dentistry Outstanding Achievement Award, Dr. Alan C. Peterson Scholarship Award, and Luz Bondoc Award.
Bachelor of Science Degree – Biology
Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois
Doctor of Dental Surgery
University of Illinois at Chicago – College of Dentistry
Awards and Honors:
• Academy of Operative Dentistry Outstanding Achievement Award
• Dr. Alan C. Peterson Scholarship Award for Compassion, Dedication
and Excellence in a Clinical Setting
• Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society: A number constituting not more than 12% of the entire graduating class, who, in addition to scholarship, have demonstrated exemplary traits of character and potential qualities of future professional growth and attainments, are elected to alumni membership by the active members of the component chapter.
• Luz Bondoc Award for highest score on National Dental Boards I and II
Training and Certifications:
• Hands-On Implant Placement & Bone Management, Implant Seminars
• Implant Dentistry Continuum, Implant Seminars
• Modern Implant Institute, Implant Surgery and Restoration for the GP
• DOCS Oral Sedation
• Invisalign Certification
• BLS (CPR/AED) Healthcare Provider
Member of Professional Organizations:
American Dental Association
Chicago Dental Society
Illinois State Dental Society
The International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society – Sigma Chapter
Questions for Dr. Morris? Feel free to contact Dr. Morris at any time with questions or concerns at email@example.com.